BETHESDA, MD--(Marketwire - March 24, 2012) - Everyone has his or her own set of needs and budget when making a purchase. Shopping for health insurance is no different from anything else. With CoventryOne, individuals can count on health coverage designed for all of life's stages, from recent graduates to early retirees, and more.
"Many health plans take the one-size-fits-all approach," said Robert Fox, VP, Individual Business, Coventry Health Care. "CoventryOne understands that needs change and that is why we offer consumers a wide range of health plans, with several features and benefits to fit all stages of life."
Individuals can find quality health insurance coverage that is right for them, with easy-to-understand plans that are ideal for:
- Students - Simple and affordable options to fit a student's budget.
- Recent Graduates - Affordable premiums with coverage that makes sense.
- Families - Premium coverage families can rely on, with cost-effective options.
- Between Jobs - Temporary or long-term coverage to fit the tightest budget.
- Self-Employed - Straight-forward self-employed health plan options that don't skimp on benefits.
- No Insurance at Job - Quality coverage at levels for both individuals and families.
- Early Retiree - Choice of coverage, co-pays and deductibles to fit retirement budgets.
With a proven track record of reliable and affordable coverage, individuals can feel confident about choosing health care from CoventryOne no matter where they are in life. Visit http://coventryone.coventryhealthcare.com/ to learn more.
About Coventry Health Care, Inc.
Coventry Health Care ("Coventry") is a diversified national managed health care company based in Bethesda, MD, operating health plans, insurance companies, network rental and workers' compensation services companies. Coventry provides a full range of risk and fee-based managed care products and services to a broad cross section of individuals, employer and government-funded groups, government agencies, and other insurance carriers and administrators. Learn more at www.coventryhealthcare.com.