Written by: Adrian Contreras, AMID
Produced by: Lucy Verde, Director of Projects for WDM Group-LATAM
We in AMID, we are committed to work for the Mexican health by providing access to our products and continuously working with all public and private actors that converge in health care.
In short, AMID seeks to improve health by promoting the economy.
• For the health sector simplify access to innovative technologies, closing the gap in quality of care.
• On the fiscal encourage investment in the development of innovative medical devices and improve transparency in the procurement process.
• To build the economic development policies that boost competitiveness to tap the potential exporter and importer of Mexico.
Figures on the contribution of members of AMID in health and economic terms listed:
• Our products cover more than 75 medical specialties.
• We have over 7000 100 medical records and more than 310 000 related products.
• Between 2013 and 2018 we will add more than a thousand 400 throws.
• In Mexico we have 30 production plants and reached more than 10 billion dollars in sales.
• Provide annual training to more than 25 000 health professionals.
• Gather together the 83.8% of imported products to Mexico putting in place 16; and on the 9th place in terms of exports in 2013.
• Generate 134 thousand formal jobs in manufacturing plants and in training and marketing.
• Invest 138 billion dollars in research globally.
• Generate royalty payments made to the State 90% of the procedures for health records.
• Perform from 55% to 70% of pay rights to health products.
• Our experience supports us with over 90 years operating in Mexico and over 175 years in the world.
Legacy Community Health: digitally enabling patient care
Mediterraneo Hospital: Transforming procurement via tech
Cerner Middle East: the journey to healthcare transformation
The Mental Health Center of Denver: The human side of tech
Kettering Health Network’s strategic digital transformation
LTTS: Healthcare tech to navigate the new normal
Northwell Health: Data-driven transformation in healthcare
MED-EL: digital transformation for quality of life
Leumit Health Services: Digital transformation of patient care
How GE Healthcare has harnessed digital technology to transform itself and the world around it
How Allscripts is driving the future of healthcare IT
Diagnostic Services Manitoba: Providing the results that matter
CHRISTUS Health’s digital transformation reimagines healthcare technology and IT
Taiba Hospital: Patient care with promise
Ottawa Hospital: Transforming health care from the inside out
MyHealth Centre: Quality patient experience
American Hospital, Dubai: supporting collaboration within healthcare
How Manipal Health Enterprises has proven that its abilities match its ambitions
Apollo Hospitals: Personalizing healthcare with technology
How Coordinated Health is disrupting the world of healthcare one specialty at a time