Forecasts by Product Type (Advanced Wound Dressings, Therapy Devices, Biologics, Others), by Dressings (Antimicrobial Dressing, Foam Dressing, Hydrocolloid Dressing, Film Dressing, Alginate Dressing, Hydrogel Dressing), by Wound Therapy Devices (NPWT, Ultrasound, Others), by Biologics (Skin Replacement, Collagen-Based, Cell-Based, Others), by Applications (Burns, Trauma, Surgical Wounds, Diabetic Foot Ulcers, Pressure Ulcers, Venous Leg Ulcers, Arterial Ulcers, Others), by End-users (Hospitals, Wound Care Centers, Home Healthcare, Others), by Distribution Channel (Direct Tenders, Retail). Profiles of Leading Advanced Wound Care Companies and Regional and Leading National Market Analysis PLUS COVID-19 Impact Scenarios
LONDON, Aug. 28, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Advanced Wound Care–our new study reveals trends, R&D progress, and predicted revenues
Where is the Advanced Wound Care market heading? If you are involved in this sector you must read this newly updated report. Visiongain's report shows you the potential revenues streams to 2030, assessing data, trends, opportunities and business prospects there.
Discover how to stay ahead
Our 650+ page report provides 500+ tables and charts/graphs. Read on to discover the most lucrative areas in the industry and the future market prospects. Our new study lets you assess forecasted sales at overall world market and regional level. See financial results, trends, opportunities, and revenue predictions. Much opportunity remains in this growing Advanced Wound Care Market. See how to exploit the opportunities.
Forecasts to 2030 and other analyses reveal the commercial prospects
• In addition to revenue forecasting to 2030, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares.
• You find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments.
• Discover qualitative analyses (including market dynamics, drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges), product profiles and commercial developments.
This Visiongain report includes data analysis and invaluable insight into how COVID-19 will affect your industry. Access this report today.
To access the data contained in this document please email [email protected]
To request sample pages from this report please email [email protected] or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/advanced-wound-care-market-2020-2030/#download_sampe_div
Discover sales predictions for the world market and submarkets
By Product Type
• Advanced Wound Dressings
• Therapy Devices
• Antimicrobial Dressing
• Foam Dressing
• Hydrocolloid Dressing
• Film Dressing
• Alginate Dressing
• Hydrogel Dressing
By Wound Therapy Devices
• Skin Replacement
• Surgical Wounds
• Diabetic Foot Ulcers
• Pressure Ulcers
• Venous Leg Ulcers
• Arterial Ulcers
• Wound care centers
• Home healthcare
By Distribution Channel
• Direct Tenders
In addition to the revenue predictions for the overall world market and segments, you will also find revenue forecasts for 5 regional and 22 leading national markets:
• North America
– Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
– The Philippines
– South Korea
– Rest of Asia Pacific
• Latin America
– Rest of Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
– South Africa
– Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report also includes profiles and for some of the leading companies in the Advanced Wound Care Market, with a focus on this segment of these companies' operations.
There will be growth in both established and in developing countries. Our analyses show that the both developed and developing markets, U.S., Germany, UK and India, China in particular, will continue to achieve high revenue growth to 2030.
Leading companies and the potential for market growth
Overall world revenue for Advanced Wound Care Market will surpass $xx million in 2020, our work calculates. We predict strong revenue growth through to 2030.
Our work identifies which organizations hold the greatest potential. Discover their capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
How the Advanced Wound Care Market report helps you
In summary, our 650+ page report provides you with the following knowledge:
• Revenue forecasts to 2030 for Advanced Wound Care Market, with forecasts for Product Type, Dressings, Wound Therapy Devices, Biologics, Applications, End-User, Distribution Channel, each forecasted at a global and regional level– discover the industry's prospects, finding the most lucrative places for investments and revenues
• Revenue forecasts to 2030 for 5 regional and 22 key national markets – See forecasts for the Advanced Wound Care market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa.
• Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market– including company profiles for 15 of the major companies involved in the Advanced Wound Care Market. Some of the company's profiles in this report include Smith & Nephew plc, Acelity (Acquired by 3M), Mölnlycke Health Care, ConvaTec, Coloplast, Organogenesis Inc., Cardinal Health, Inc., BSN Medical GmbH (Acquired by Essity Hygiene and Health AB), Generex Biotechnology Corp., Hollister Incorporated, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, PAUL HARTMANN Limited, MEDTRONIC, and Zimmer Biomet.
Find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. Receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with this invaluable business intelligence.
To request a report overview of this report please email [email protected] or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/advanced-wound-care-market-2020-2030/
Did you know that we also offer a report add-on service? Email [email protected] to discuss any customized research needs you may have.
Companies covered in the report include:
Acelity (Acquired by 3M)
B. Braun Melsungen AG
BSN Medical GmbH (Acquired by Essity Hygiene and Health AB)
Cardinal Health, Inc.
Generex Biotechnology Corp.
Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
Mölnlycke Health Care
PAUL HARTMANN Limited
Smith & Nephew plc
List of Associations
Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services
Central Drug Standard Control Organization
Centre for Devices and Radiological Health
International Diabetes Federation
Ministry of Health, Labor, and Welfare
National Competent Authorities
National Health Service
Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Agency
RIKEN Center for Developmental Biology
United States Food and Drug Administration
World Health Organization
To see a report overview please e-mail [email protected]