This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions which apply to the use of bizclikmedia.com and/or its affiliates (collectively, "the Company"). The right to use any product or service offered by the Company is personal to you and is not transferable to any other person or entity.
The "Company Sites" shall mean all areas and any subscription or other paid products and services offered or available on the interactive online service operated by the Company on the World Wide Web. The Company Sites consist of information services and content provided by the Company, affiliates of the Company and third parties. The term "Community Areas" means the bulletin boards, chat rooms and other user participatory areas on the Company Sites.
The Company shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Company sites including, but not limited to, the Community Areas, content, hours of availability, and equipment needed for access or use. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by means including but not limited to, posting on the Community Areas a revised version of this Agreement or notification by electronic mail. Any use by you of the Community Areas after such notice shall conclusively be deemed to be acceptance by you of such changes, modifications, additions or deletions. You agree to review the terms and conditions of this Agreement periodically to be aware of such revisions.
3. Use of the Company Sites and the Community Areas
- The Community Areas shall be used for lawful purposes only. No material shall be posted on or transmitted through the Community Areas which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane, indecent or otherwise objectionable, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, gives rise to civil liability or otherwise violates any law. No conduct shall be undertaken that, in the Company's judgment, restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Community Areas. Advertising or commercial solicitation may be posted on or transmitted through the Community Areas but only with the Company's express prior approval and only if the advertising or commercial solicitation complies with all conditions imposed by the Company.
- The Company Sites and the Community Areas contain copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information including text, software, photos, video, graphics, music and sound, and the entire contents of the Company Sites are copyrighted as a collective work under the EU copyright laws. The Company is the owner of the copyright in all the Company Sites. The Company owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. Each third party content provider owns the copyright in content original to it. You may not modify, publish, transmit, display, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit the content of the Company Sites or any portion of it. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, you may not copy, redistribute, publish, display or commercially exploit any material from the Company Sites without the express permission of the Company and the copyright owner. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution or publication of material from the Company Sites, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark, legend or copyright notice shall be made. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material.
- You shall not upload, post or otherwise make available on the Community Areas any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right. You are responsible for determining that such material is not protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right. You shall be solely liable for any damages resulting from any infringement of copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, or any other harm resulting from any uploading, posting or submission.
- You hereby grant to the Company, and their respective affiliates worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display any message posted in the Community Areas and/or any e-mail sent by you to the Company (in whole or in part) and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or later developed.
- You may not (i) select or use a member name or e-mail address of another person with the intention of impersonating that person; (ii) use a member name or e-mail address of anyone else without authorization; (iii) use a member name in violation of the intellectual property rights of any person; or (iv) use a member name that the Company considers to be offensive.
- You shall provide the Company with accurate, complete and updated information provided by you at the time of registration.
- You shall not engage in any activity that is contrary to or which would adversely affect the purpose or intention of the Company Sites, including but not limited to, actually or attempting to manipulate, corrupt or otherwise affect the outcome of the Sites' services, in whole or in part, by, among other methods, registering multiple accounts under the same or different names.
- The Company Sites contain links to other web sites, resources and advertisers. The Company is not responsible for the availability of these external sites nor does it endorse or is it responsible for the contents, advertising, products or other materials made available on or through such external sites. Under no circumstances shall the Company be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage caused or alleged to have been caused to a user in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services available on such external site. You should direct any concerns to such external site's administrator or webmaster.
- You shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware and other equipment needed for access to and use of thr Company Sites and Community Areas and all charges related thereto.
- The foregoing provisions of this Section 3 are for the benefit of the Company, its affiliates, third party content providers and licensors, and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly on its own behalf.
- The Company has carefully designed the Company Sites with the purpose of delivering certain content to users in a particular format and with a particular appearance. No third party shall have the right to utilize the content of the Company Sites in any way that interferes with that purpose. In particular, the Company prohibits any party from displaying the content on the Company. Sites in any format where third party advertising or other materials that the Company did not authorize is viewed or viewable together with the Company's proprietary content.
The Company shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the content of the Community Areas to determine compliance with this Agreement and any other operating rules that may be established by the Company. from time to time. The Company shall have the right in its sole discretion to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted to or posted on the Community Areas. Without limiting the foregoing, the Company shall have the right, but not the obligation, to remove